Oh Taeyong, so many scandals from your past are coming back to bite you.
His scandals are really hurting the SMROOKIES‘ reputation.
Netizens have already uncovered that he used to scam people, that he used to threaten to beat people up, and that he used to insult Japanese people.
Now they’ve caught him fat-shaming one of his former classmates.
This was back in 2009 when he was in middle school, but what he did was VERY rude and uncalled for.
In a school photo, Taeyong left a comment calling out a girl (using her full name) and outright fat shaming her in front of everyone.
“Hul, (Girl’s name), the entire group is 10 people, but she makes it look like there are 13.”
Holy crap Taeyong, even at 13 years old, you should’ve known better than to act like that.
At this point, when he debuts, all he will receive is hate…. and that hate will also spread across to the other members in his team…
Here are what netizens are saying about his most recent scandal, translated by NetizenBuzz. Let’s hope that there aren’t any other dead bodies (figuratively speaking) buried in his past.
1. [+136, -6] Wasn’t his end-all this message he sent? (screencap of a message he sent to someone he scammed threatening to find him, beat him up, and rip his uniform up)
2. [+87, -4] I like everyone in SM but i hate him
3. [+81, -5] Poor Rookiez all getting hate with him for something he did
4. [+32, -1] Does SM really need to keep him? They really like his visuals that much? They could probably find another trainee to replace him. Why keep someone who has tons of scandals like this?
5. [+24, -1] Does he HAVE to debut?
6. [+24, -0] Poor girl in the blue sweater was probably hurt
7. [+21, -3] Imagine if he sees a heavier fan like that girl in the blue sweater at a fan signing, he’ll probably be thinking that in his head;;; but since it’s the past, maybe he’s grown up
8. [+16, -0] His face isn’t my style but what a waste of a handsome face…
9. [+14, -1] Come on SM, you can find visuals like him anywhere ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
10. [+13, -1] I really don’t understand why SM insists on keeping him. Why create room for error? For his face? I don’t his face is going to be able to erase the scarlet letter thatll follow him for the rest of his career.