SM Entertainment just gave all of us some bittersweet news today; they’re terminating the SM Rookies App…
The current rookies will be graduating and the app will be officially terminated on June 20th, 2016.
With all of the current rookies graduating, that means the next phase of NCT will be starting soon.
Judging from prior rumors, the next NCT unit to debut will be the Japan unit.
EXO has plans of coming back next month, so perhaps the new unit will make their debut in July, or August? We’ll see.
Now we just have to wait patiently, for a little longer.
Back to the rookies app, here is all the information that you need if you’re a user of the app:
Here is the notice provided by the Rookiesapp:
Hello, this is the manager of “Rookies Entertainment”.
We really appreciate the love and support all of our producers gave us.
The Rookies members will be graduating consecutively from April 4th, 2016.
And the Rookies app will end on June 20th, 2016.
Please check “Notice of Service Termination” for guidelines on using this service.
[Notice of Service Termination]
- Termination date for cookie purchasing: May 17th, 2016 (Tuesday) (7:00PM – 8:00PM KST).
- From May 17th, you cannot purchase cookies.
- You will not be compensated for your purchases after May 17th.
- After termination, we will provide the service for checking remaining cookies on Rookies Entertainment PC homepage (www.smrookiesent.com) from June and there will be an additional notice about how to use your remaining cookies after service termination.
- At the time when our service ends, rewards for each PD’s level will be announced.
- Service End Date: May 31th, 2016 (Tuesday).
- Once the service ends, we do not provide future “Training” schedules, reward images and other content.
- The date of APP termination: June 20th, 2016 (Monday).
- After APP service termination, you cannot check your ARCHIVE anymore. Please save all information before the termination date.
- The free cookies will not be compensated into cash, so please use them all before the service termination.
- If you have other questions about “Rookies Entertainment”: Please e-mail [email protected] for further assistance.
Once again, thank you for the support and the love you gave to Rookies Entertainment.
Rookies Entertainment will be back with better services.