SM Entertainment has confirmed with Naver that it’s preparing NCT teams to debut in Japan, Beijing, and Shanghai!
The line-ups are still being determined, but we know that Qian Kun, WinWin, and Yuta will be debuting in those groups.
How very exciting. Not only are these loved SMROOKIES debuting, but we’ll also be seeing who their mysterious teammates will be.
Hopefully we’ll be seeing Johnny and Hansol in those teams… or hopefully we’ll see them eventually.
Netizens of course are reacting to this news negatively. They’re trying really hard to hate on NCT, but let’s not let that bring us down.
We can look at these comments and be happy knowing that while these netizens are fuming with recycled remarks, NCT will continue to be more and more successful.
Netizen comments translated by NetizenBuzz:
Source: Segye Ilbo via Naver
1. [+2,104, -53] I bet Lee Soo Man is so confused at why Taeyong’s handsome face isn’t burying his scamming history
2. [+1,459, -37] After all SM’s gone through with Chinese members, they’re repeating the same mistakes again ㅋㅋ
3. [+1,091, -19] How many members are going to be in this group anyway, what is going on ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+891, -34] I don’t even see this group on the digital charts…
5. [+339, -7] Are they trying to get rid of as many of their leftover male trainees as possible… won’t work because this group is branded with the scammer image ㅋ
6. [+225, -6] Feels like SM’s just getting rid of the worst visual trainees all at once
7. [+193, -4] [Exclusive] SM to export second hand bricks overseas
8. [+161, -5] This group is from SM… and their digital rank is abysmal, must be quite shocking for them to deal with
9. [+132, -3] This is the group that talks sh*t about your parents if you go to their fan signings, right?
10. [+105, -2] Maybe Yuta will be in the Japanese team