EXO Next Door has aired its first two episodes and the criticism from netizens are in!
I thought their comments would be a lot more vicious, but they’re actually not too bad!
They admit that EXO’s acting is actually pretty natural and that Sehun isn’t that bad.
The main criticism they have of the show is the script; It’s horrible.
But many EXO-L will enjoy the web-series because I mean it has our 10 favorite guys in there.
That fact alone will make it bearable, even IF the script is cringeworthy.
Even though I had to force myself to watch the episodes completely, I still love EXO Next Door.
It’s definitely a guilty pleasure for me.
Anything with EXO in it makes it enjoyable for me.
How did you like the show?
Here are what netizens are saying about EXO Next Door, translated by NetizenBuzz:
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+173, -21] It hurts my pride to admit that I’m waiting for the next episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+137, -22] It was honestly cringeworthy but I sat through it all.. ㅎ Oh Sehun’s better than I thought, he was funny ㅋㅋㅋ
3. [+105, -25] I was curious so I let it play and turned it off right away… why would they take a bunch of handsome kids and shoot a drama like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ An elementary school kid had to have written the script
4. [+77, -16] Why am I curious… ㅎㅎㅎ
5. [+22, -1] Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
6. [+22, -4] Can SM use their teaser making powers to produce a mystery drama…
7. [+13, -1] Even though I’m an EXO fan, I couldn’t bear to sit through it with my eyes open ㅎㅎ The EXO kids were more natural than I thought and the female lead was decent but the plot is so immature and cringeworthy… the scriptwriter is honestly so bad.
8. [+12, -0] EXO fans said they wouldn’t watch it because it’d be cringe but they all lied