Yuta is so far the only Japanese member of NCT!
He participated in the “Abnormal Summit” variety show even while he was still a rookie.
He is set to debut as part of NCT’s Japanese group. More information will be available once he does.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL
SMROOKIES Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Real Name: Yuta Nakamoto
- Stage Name: Yuta
- Units: NCT 127.
- Position: Singer/Rapper/Dancer
- Born: October 26th, 1995
- How old is Yuta?
- Hometown: Osaka, Japan
- Family: Mother, Father, two sisters (one older and one younger).
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Pig
- Height: 176CM or 5 feet 9 inches
- Weight:N/A – Will be updated once he debuts.
- Blood Type: A
- Education: N/A
- Favorite Color: Yellow.
- Favorite Animal: Dog.
- Favorite Foods: Watermelon, Bento, Takoyaki, Ddeokbokki (stir-fried rice cakes), crab-meat fried rice, green tea cake.
- Favorite Holiday: Christmas.
- Favorite Hobbies: Playing soccer, hanging out with friends.
- Favorite Sport: Soccer.
- Favorite Movie Genre: Science Fiction.
- Favorite TV Shows: Kamen Rider.
- Favorite Fictional Characters: Kamen Rider, Peter Pan, and Iron Man.
- Favorite Musicians: One Ok Rock.
- Favorite Music Genre: Rock.
- Favorite Actor: Lee Min-Jeong.
- Favorite Accessory: Earrings.
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: Someone who has a short hair style, is 15cm shorter than him, and who can empathize with other people. Also a girl who doesn’t try hard to “act pretty”.
- Joined SM Entertainment through SM’s Global Audition 2012 in Osaka.
- He once auditioned in a Japanese singing contest called “Juice Winter Collection 2011“
- He says because he’s from Osaka, a place where people are outgoing and fun, he enjoys having a lot of fun.
- He’s played soccer from the ages of 5 to 16.
- He’s a multi-talented artist who can sing, dance, and act.
- He may be SM Entertainment’s first Japanese idol.
- He loves soccer.
- He was a member of the Abnormal Summit even though he was still a rookie.
- He thinks the ideal height difference between him and his future girlfriend/wife should be 15cm.
- He wears size medium shirts.
- When he goes on a diet, he somehow finds himself watching a lot of food programs. It’s self-torture.
- He loves ferris wheels.
- He used to visit used bookstores with his friends when he was younger.
- He says his least favorable facial expression is smiling.
- He says that if he wants to flirt with a girl, he’ll turn into a “bad guy”.
- He used to visit convenience stores in Japan to buy Bento.
- He admires his dad more than anyone.
- He’s afraid of his aunt in Osaka.
- If he were to take a girl on a date, he’d take her to the amusement park.
- He dislikes girls who act pretty.
- He already has a baby name picked out for his first child; “Shiho”.
- He looks at family pictures when he’s feeling down.
- He also reads famous sayings and watches documentaries to pick himself up.
- His favorite school subject was “Ethics”.
- He drinks vegetable juice every day.
- He is very sensitive. He cries a lot. He tries not to cry in front of people though.
- He likes wearing ankle socks.
- He intrdouces himself as “Manly Mountain Man Yuta”.
- Before debuting, he used to visit mountains all over Seoul by himself. He really likes mountains.
- He was inspired to become a singer because of TVXQ.
- He used to want to be a soccer player, but after watching TVXQ, he changed his mind. He says they felt like gods to him.
- He likes to watch sports documentaries when he’s tired.
If you have more information and facts on NCT’s Yuta, please leave a comment and we’ll update this profile accordingly!