There’s something about SM boy groups that just attracts the worst of the worst sasaeng fans to them.
NCT is no exception.
Everyone’s sick and tired of these sasaeng fans’ careless and thoughtless actions.
At Incheon Airport yesterday, sasaeng fans were cutting queues, stepping on chairs to take pictures, and causing disruption all over the place.
It wasn’t just that they were disturbing other customers with their disorder. These sasaeng fans also purchased tickets to NCT’s flight so they could stalk the boys during their entire trip to their schedule.
Girls’ Generation’s Taeyeon and Hyoyeon got tired of their crap, so they filmed the incident and posted it on social media.
Netizens were outraged when they saw videos of how these sasaeng fans were behaving, although it was all very unsurprising.
The netizens sounded off in the comment sections of Nate, translations by NetizenBuzz.
Source: Joongang Ilbo via Nate
1. [+345, -8] Nobody could get by at the Incheon airport because of all those b*tches taking pictures of the male idols. Just look at them stepping up on the chairs to take pictures, what a nuisance tsk tsk
2. [+339, -53] What the hell is NCT?
3. [+243, -6] ★ Airport becomes disorderly at NCT’s arrival ★
Even the media was writing about how the sasaeng b*tches weren’t staying in line, they need to reflect
4. [+55, -3] It’s because the crazy fans are crawling their way in where the passengers are supposed to walk. They should be grateful Taeyeon and Hyoyeon only had a view from the back. Imagine how bad it was that they would out the stupid fangirls of their own juniors like this. Even the reporters yesterday were putting out videos about how bad the fans were behaving.
5. [+25, -2] These stupid b*tches need to knock it off and give their oppas a break from seeing their disgusting faces
6. [+24, -3] Sasaengs need to be thrown in jail, this should be considered a crime
7. [+12, -2] Sigh, I can just tell from seeing the backs of their heads that they don’t fit in with society. Such pathetic waste of lives.
8. [+12, -2] Or they could spend this time studying hard to get into a good college and becoming a celebrity themselves ㅠ