Hansol is one of the OG members of SMROOKIES and is set to debut as an NCT member.
He is a rapper and dancer for the group.
Not much has been revealed about him, but fans are anxiously awaiting his debut.
You can repost all of the information here on your Tumblr or blog, but, credit back to this post URL.
SMROOKIES Biography, Profile, Biodata, and Facts:
- Real Name: Ji Hansol
- Stage Name: Hansol
- Position: Rapper/Dancer
- Born: November 21st, 1994
- How old is Hansol?
- Hometown: Busan.
- Family: Father, Mother, older sister (by 12 years) and older brother (by 10 years).
- Astrological Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
- Chinese Zodiac Sign: Dog
- Height: 181CM or 5 feet 11 inches.
- Weight: 63kg or 139 pounds.
- Blood Type: AB
- Education: Busan Information High School.
- Favorite Foods: Chicken, strawberries, sushi.
- Favorite Drinks: Banana milk.
- Favorite Number: 7.
- Favorite Color: Red.
- Favorite Accessory: Watch.
- Favorite Weather: Clear.
- Favorite Hobbies: Dancing.
- Favorite Hangout Spot: The mall.
- Favorite Anime: Dragon Ball.
- Favorite TV Shows: Full House, Infinity Challenge, and Live Right.
- Favorite Musicians: Park Hyo Shin, Michael Jackson, TVXQ, EXO’s Lay.
- Favorite Music Genre: Hip-Hop.
- Favorite Book: Udon Uyan.
- Favorite Sport: Football.
- Favorite type of woman/Ideal type: A woman with long, straight hair and big eyes. Also a woman who is kind.
- Was cast into SM Entertainment through the 2012 SM Auditions.
- He was recommended to join by SHINEE’s Jonghyun.
- He used to be a trainee at Key East Entertainment.
- In 2014, he took part in both Lyle Beniga’s dance class as well as Brian Puspos’s dance workshop.
- His hometown is Busan.
- He’s not very talkative.
- He is from the Gyungsang-do province.
- Because he’s from Gyungsang-do, people think that he’s unfriendly.
- He says that truthfully, he is a quiet person, but he’s warm and kind to the people he loves.
- He likes to watch cartoons before going to sleep.
- He has a dog named Doku.
- He hates beans.
- He says he saw the a ghost of a female once.
- He says his personality is eccentric.
- If he were to be given a wish, he’d wish for the good health of him and his family.
- He keeps a doll on his bed.
- He likes to investigate 5-star restaurants.
- He thinks Ten is the best dancer of the group.
- Hansol started dancing when he was 15 years old.
- At a karaoke bar, he sang Kim Bum Soo’s “I Miss You” and scored a perfect 100 points.
- He has a brother who is 10 years older than him.
- He has a sister who is 12 years old than him.
- He has huge admiration for Mahatma Gandhi.
- The first friend he made at SM Entertainment was Johnny.
- The first country he had ever traveled to was China.
- He binge eats when he’s stressed out.
- His favorite school subject was physical education.
- He believes he is very masculine.
- He can spend 3 hours shopping.
- He sleeps for about 7 hours a day.
If you have more information and facts on SMROOKIES/NCT Hansol, please leave a comment and we’ll update this profile accordingly!