News has spread around quickly about EXO’s Tao promising a fan that he won’t be leaving the group.
A fan, who was worried about the rumors of Tao leaving EXO being true, wrote on Instagram to Tao asking him to keep his promise of never leaving the group.
In a surprise turn of events, Tao responded personally, “Yes I won’t just believe in me.”
To have Tao, himself, kill the rumors spread maliciously by Chinese media has inspired confidence in EXO-L all around and debunked all of the news reports spread by sites like iQiyi and Sina.
Here are what both EXO-L and netizens are saying about Tao’s comment, translated by NetizenBuzz:
Article: Tao personally opens up about rumors, “Yes I won’t just believe in me”
Source: Mydaily via Naver
1. [+3,355, -468] Yeah, let’s do this together. Become a global group and make the ones who left regret their decisions.
2. [+2,702, -253] I’m not a fan but I wish people would stop pushing these types of rumors on them…
3. [+2,382, -259] Tao-ya ㅠㅠ Must be hard for you ㅠㅠ
4. [+2,116, -447] Tao-ya, it must be hard for you to deal with this while you’re already injured. Our EXO-L will protect you and make you happy.
5. [+214, -18] I feel bad for EXO now
1. [+206, -18] Why do the remaining members have to suffer because of those two damn traitors ㅋㅋ
2. [+96, -22] Imagine if fans get backstabbed after believing in him;
3. [+78, -11] Why does EXO always have drama; because they have so many members?
4. [+22, -10] (I’ll leave after I make some more cash so) Yes I won’t (now, but until then) just believe in me.
5. [+19, -13] I trust Tao